Monster Incentive Xperience
Monster Energy brands clawed their way to incredible summer success in a highly competitive bottler environment. With the Monster Incentive Xperience (MIX) attention was grabbed, displays were built, and incremental cases were sold. All it took was a surprisingly simple, unique offer: extreme success means extreme playtime.
Monster Energy drinks needed huge attention from bottlers during the busy 2015 summer months - when demands from every, single beverage in their portfolios also heat up.
Offer a monster-size reward to the entire staff, at every bottler. Leadership could also earn high season trips to Costa Rica. These extreme experiences were earned by completely smashing previous sales.
Monster-style experiences for both staffers and managers. For staffers, major playtime events with adult-size Big Wheels and giant Plinko games. For leadership, 4 days of huge fun with zip lining, surfing and more.
How It Worked
- Performance was measured over 13 weeks against growth goals and stretch goals.
- Weekly sales progress reports to leadership kept sales on pace and everyone engaged.
- For meeting and exceeding established growth goals, all employees got invites to an exlusive MIX event.
- Fusion transformed local spaces into grown-up MIX playgrounds, with innovative experiential games and amazing prizes.
- Outstanding leadership at top-performing bottlers earned Coasta Rica trips for two, with private receptions, live music and choose-your-own adventures.
The program delivered a 6:1 ROI to Monster Energy, exceeding senior management's goals.
Winning bottler teams earned the chance to attend MIX events with races, games and prizes.
Winners celebrated together at each Monster style event, with races, games and prizes.