Bud Light Hotel 2014
How do you make an epic, breakthrough event in the largest city in the US on the world's biggest stage?
You take over a cruise ship and aircraft carrier, turning both into fully functioning branded experiences!
Here's a rundown of how we made it happen:
- Bud Light and Fusion transformed the USS Intrepid into a non-stop entertainment hub that hosted concerts, parties and surprise performances.
- Artists included: Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, The Roots, and Imagine Dragons.
- Offered nearly 20 unique restaurant and bar venues.
- Sparked a new partnership with key partners, like Uber, offering free and safe rides from the experience.
- For some consumers, they shared a ride with a surprise celebrity.
- Invited social influencers to amplify the visibility and virality of the event.
- Executed a sweeps at retail where consumers could win a trip to the NYC Super Bowl Experience as well as a spot aboard the ship.
This execution made history as the most technologically advanced hotel, ship, and venue combination the world had ever seen.
- Over 4000 guests and 1600 employees
- Thousands of social posts and photos shared via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Uber and Bud Light have continued to work closely together on experiential events
For almost an entire week, Fusion helped the Bud Light brand take over an aircraft carrier in downtown New York City.
The Bud Light Hotel hosted 10 of the hottest musical acts.
That’s how many people came aboard the ship – and that’s not counting the thousands upon millions of consumers who witnessed the spectacle in-person and online.
A fully branded mobile tour culminating in a final festival — all in the effort of discovering the next great American burger chef.Learn More
Fusion worked with Wild Turkey to give bartenders the experience they deserve — a three-day, behind-the-scenes event alongside the Master Distillers themselves.Learn More
Fusion worked with Bosch to create a high-tech, one-of-a-kind educational touring program in promotion of their innovative products.Learn More
Award winning musicians, social gurus and consumers all aboard a branded cruise ship and aircraft carrier experience.Learn More
The AFA needed a full, 360-degree program including website, event operations and publications. Fusion made it happen — and more.Learn More
Cabo Wabo Tequila's "Thick Cut Living" campaign takes a no-holds barred approach to life, liberty and the pursuit of pleasure.Learn More
A new, 360-degree brand platform featuring social sports, celebs and a whole lot of Honey.Learn More
Fusion created a brand-new rewards program from the ground up – built with distributors in mind and perfected for Valvoline.Learn More